...and whether pigs have wings.
So, fine - there are a couple lines left out of that quote. I just happen to like those two lines. :D
I've been horribly behind in blogging here, mainly because I've been totally caught up in microblogging over on Twitter
. After all, when you can say it in little spurts from your cell phone, whenever you want, you don't have to remember it all for one big post later.
It's not just about the tweets, however. Life has been a bit crazy - mainly due to work stuff. The job has kept me hopping for long hours, which means I've put off housework. When I get around to doing that, I put off "computer chores". Hopefully over the next couple weeks things will stabilize, but rehearsals just started for the Christmas concert for TCC
, so no telling. (This is going to be one awesome concert, BTW. Just sayin'.)
In the meantime, I need to get my to-do's together -- perhaps posting a list here will remind me of what I have planned. Originally I was going to take next week as a vacation, and perhaps get a few of these knocked out as well. (Well, I usually try to take a week off at my birthday, ya know.) Plans changed, naturally, but perhaps I can still get myself organized. So here goes:
- Finish new blog template and move the posting over there
- Finally unpack the rest of my books
- Organize studio
- Set up loom/sewing table
- Sort those boxes of to-be-filed or to-be-shredded once and for all
- Empty out storage unit
- Sell or donate old desk, dresser and coffee table
- Finish knitting sweater for JJ
- Finish table runner for dining room
- Get curtains!
- Install the digital thermostat
- Have ceiling fan installed in bedroom
- Get a pedicure, for goodness sake
Egads, as I think of it, more and more things keep adding themselves to this list. Those are some of the big hitters, though.