Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's a hat. Anthony's hat, to be precise -- and the third I've knit for him, to be more precise. It started Christmas before last, when I decided to make hat and scarf sets for my older sister's three kids. The hat for the oldest boy turned out to be way too small (I grossly underestimated the size of an eleven-year-old's head), although it fit his little brother. This Christmas, I sent Anthony a replacement, using the London beanie pattern. Sadly enough, this hat, too, was too small. And it fit his little brother. Being the good Auntie that I am, I've now knit the hat a third time, and hopefully this time is the charm. The first two hats were done from Bernat Camouflage, but this one is Plymouth Encore worsted weight, in shades of black and grey. It should fit up to a 24 inch noggin! Three more ends to weave in, and this baby is going in the mail! :)
Now I am down to just nine more projects to go until I reach my goal before the chorus tour, I think... Two pairs of socks are in progress, the DB baby sweater just needs to be sewn together, and I've got to get more work done on Tilt. Fingers, get to knitting!